Pirkei avos daily
Learn about the greatness of the Tannaim, while gaining an understanding of Pirkei Avos and the lessons we learn from them.
Today's Limud: Shtikah
Make sure to get them all!
Daily Middah Activity
Suggestions for use with phone/zoom lessons
- Send materials to students a day in advance.
a. Have one students prepare in advance and present to the class.
b. Chavrusos can learn together and fill out a sheet describing the Tanna.
- Have a guest speaker present each Tanna.
- Send blank cards to students and have them fill in the information during the lesson.
Suggestions for Parents
- Have your child(ren) read the cards and then do the accompanying activity.
- Hold a family contest and see who can memorize the Tannaim and the mishnayos in their names.
- Do the middah activity as a family.
For questions or to receive packets by mail:
Contact Naomi Breier at 718-744-3100 ext 4545 or email@example.com